My Valentine to YOU My Valentine to YOU

Thanks for using my track, I think it worked nicely.

This was enjoyable. I liked some parts more than others, blah blah, you're not pretending it's anything groundbreaking so it's all good, we had our bit of fun :)

I hope you'll get lots of love, hugs, kisses, excessive saliva and massive boners this Valentine's Day.

catbrush responds:

Hahahaha, you're great, sir. Thanks for making the track I used for the flash. I made it especially for you, so it makes me feel warm and fuzzy to hear you say that it was enjoyable.

I hope you get a giant boner in public, and happy V-Day! <3

Point-Click Point-Click

Cool!

Thanks for using my track!

I really enjoyed this. I haven't played everything yet, but I'm probably going to return to this for a bit of skill-enhancing pastime :)
Good interface, simple but effective, the window opens a little bit to small so I have to scroll to see the edges, but I don't know if that's anything you can solve. Otherwise, you seem to have been pretty thorough with this.

Great job! Fifened!

RHCP Tetris RHCP Tetris

K

Quite good. Aeroplane is nice, but you might consider to compress the files and make a selection of RHCP songs.
The game itself works perfectly, so no probs with that.

Some points:
- You made one block have the same color as the background.
- After the song is done, there's only silence :)
- An option to turn off the sound?
- Mention the controls in the intro screen. P for pause was a nice find, but no one will know - I accidently found it.
- Also mention how the score is calculated.
- I don't know how hard this is to implement, but I'd like to have a window that shows what the next block will be.

George W Bush Soundboard George W Bush Soundboard

Nice my man.

I missed "We're gonna smoke 'em outta their holes!" but it's fun nonetheless, tickles the imagination...

Spuzz.Maze.v1 Spuzz.Maze.v1

Cool!

(3 for sound is for hating Papa Roach)
Hey, here's a bug. It's nice that you intended the player to be able to return to the first "water level" once he's reached it, but when you click "Try again" your cursor is on a forbidden part so you immediately get the Try again/Menu screen again.

The Red-Arsed Reindeer The Red-Arsed Reindeer

Test it again

Why is my score fixed at 1200? And you already knew about the sound, right?

Dudeology 1 Dudeology 1

Hm

No jeremy_112582, that was Melanie C from the Spice Girls.

Ah well, nice but way too short videos. The girls are pretty but they sure could use some acting lessons.